Acacia Lodge No. 16 Ancient, Free & Accepted Masons
"The Greatest Little Lodge in the Commonwealth of Virginia"
7135 Main Street Clifton Virginia 20124
Stated communication 1st Thursday, starting with a meal at 6:30pm. Meeting at 7:30pm.
- Masonic Weekly providing Freemasons in the National Capital Region a weekly update as to what is happening now and what is upcoming in all of the Masonic Bodies.
- The Masonic Roundtable is a weekly panel of Masons from around the United States who discuss the latest and greatest in Masonic news, events, scholarship, and happenings. Join the conversation!
- Masonic Lodge Locator Find a Lodge in Virginia, with pictures, meeting times, locations, and more.
- Clifton Virginia County of Fairfax, Virginia.
- The Masonic Benefit Fund is a 501(c)(8) IRS registered non-profit organization which was established in 1925, and is intended to provide a fund to defray funeral expenses and give widows and orphans immediate needed monetary relief. It is comparable to a "sunshine" or "goodwill" fund, that is, it is funded by members to give relief to the families of deceased members of the Fund at a time when the need is great.
- What is Freemasonry a.k.a. Grand Master's video Part of the mystique of Freemasonry can be attributed to speculation about its roots. Over the years, researchers have never been able to conclusively determine exactly when, where, how, and why Freemasonry was born. The order is thought to have arisen from the English and Scottish guilds of practicing stonemasons and cathedral builders in the Middle Ages, but certain Masonic documents actually trace the sciences of geometry and masonry to the time of ancient Egypt, and some historians say that Masonry has its real roots in antiquity.
- Virginia Masonic Information Net, Want to know what's going on? Subscribe to the Notify Masons ListServ.
- Masonic Etiquette, Protocol, and Decorum. By: Mickey Ander, PDDGM.
- The Masonic Home of Virginia is the "The Crown Jewel of Masonry" The primary mission of the Home is to enhance the retirement life of Virginia Masons and their families by providing a quality continuing care retirement community or necessary in-home assistance and care.
- The Virginia Masonic Herald is the official publication of the Grand Lodge of Virginia A.F. & A.M., of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Lodges in the 4th Masonic District:November 2018 Cochran Lodge No. 271 was moved to Masonic District No. 4.
- Masonic District No. 4 (Website for the District)
- Acacia Lodge No. 16 (First Thursday @ 7:30pm Clifton, Va.)
- Cochran Lodge No. 271 (Second Thursday @ 7:30pm The Plains, Va.)
- Hay Market Lodge No. 313 (Second Monday @ 7:30pm Haymarket, Va.)
- Henry Lodge No. 57 (Second Monday @ 7:30pm Fairfax, Va.)
- Manasseh Lodge No. 182 (First Friday @ 7:30pm Manassas, Va.)
- Mt. Carmel Lodge No. 133 (Forth Tuesday @ 7:30pm Warrenton, Va.)
- The Patriot Lodge No. 1957 (Third Friday @ 7:00pm Fairfax, Va.)
Masonic Women Groups
- Virginia Amaranth The Order of the Amaranth is a social, fraternal, and charitable organization whose membership is open to both men and women with a Masonic affiliation. The Amaranth Diabetes Foundation is the primary philanthropic project.
- Virginia O.E.S. Order of the Eastern Star The members of the Order of the Eastern Star are dedicated women and men who sincerely reflect the spirit of fraternal love and the desire to work together for good. It gives them the opportunity to give a part of their time to many projects that benefit mankind. Our lessons are scriptural, our purposes are beneficent, and our teachings are moral.
Masonic Youth Groups
- Virginia DeMolay Open to young men age 12 to 21. DeMolay is an organization that helps young men develop a variety of strengths, such as leadership skills, planning, how to run a business meeting, and public speaking, while quietly building character in the process. These skills are taught indirectly through the various meetings, functions, and events held by the chapter. As they are doing the event planning, running their meetings or giving public presentations, the young men of DeMolay are developing tools that will serve them throughout their lives. DeMolay teaches other important lessons as well. In our chapters we teach the lessons of love for parents, reverence for sacred things, courtesy to all, comradeship, loyalty, clean living and patriotism. DeMolay is truly unique in what it offers to the young men of our world.
- Virginia Jobs's Daughters Job’s Daughters is a nurturing environment where young women are empowered to grow in their self-confidence, so that they can become well-rounded, successful adults. The members of Job’s Daughters strive to have a positive impact on the world.
- Virginia Rainbow for Girls Rainbow is a nonprofit organization that strives to give girls from ages 6 to 20 the tools, training, and encouragement to let their individual spirits shine bright. By providing members with a safe, fun, caring environment where responsible, older girls can interact and mentor younger girls through family involvement.
Masonic Appendant Bodies
There is no higher degree than the Master Mason’s Degree or 3rd Degree in Freemasonry. The Master Mason’s Degree is the foundation of all appendant bodies associated with Freemasonry. However, there are many wonderful appendant bodies in Freemasonry that help and support charities throughout the United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia. It is with their help and support that we are able to raise more than 2.6 million dollars a day to help individuals with medical needs all over the world.
- Kena Shriners Manassas, Va. Shriners International - Kena Shriners support Shriners Hospitals for Children®, a health care system dedicated to improving the lives of children by providing pediatric specialty care, innovative research, and outstanding teaching programs for medical professionals. Children up to age 18 with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, and cleft lip and palate are eligible for care and receive all services in a family-centered environment, regardless of a family's ability to pay.
- Scottish Rite Alexandria, Va. The Scottish Rite is a Masonic organization that provides its members an opportunity to expand upon their knowledge of Freemasonry, to widen their circle of friends, and to serve humanity in unique ways. The Scottish Rite degrees are sometimes considered a "graduate course" in Masonic teachings because they amplify the philosophic teaching of the first three degrees and answer some of the questions raised in these blue lodge degrees.
- Virginia Masonic Information Net Want to know what's going on? Subscribe to the Notify Masons ListServ
- Virginia York Rite
- Royal Arch
- Masonic Education Basics Informative site with EA, FC, and MM quiz's and other general Masonic education.
- Freemason Information There is a lot of good Masonic and other very useful information on this site. I was very impressed with the great content of this site, you could spend all day on it.
- Masonic Service Association of North America Disaster Relief is one of the primary activities of the MSANA
- Kena Computer Club & Hiram's Oasis 9,000+ Masonic files
- Worlds largest private collection of Masonic and Shriners related pictures.
Amazon Smile Program
The Masonic Home of Virginia is part of Amazon Smile. By going to the link below before shopping on Amazon.com, the Masonic Home of Virginia will receive a donation of 0.5% of all purchases. More information can be find at Amazon Smile.